My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Teeth Brushing Habits?

    Monday, April 17, 2006

    Dear Ask Vampire Bear,
    Why don't more people take proper care of their teeth? Or for that matter,
    their diet? Are human beings really so weak willed?
    Bye and mahalo,

    ~ redgreen

    Redgreen,

    I think I cover eating habits pretty well in the 7-11 entry. I can go more into it if you like but check out the rest of my answer below.


    posted by Vampire Bear @ 12:55 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home