My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Strong Independent Women

    Tuesday, April 04, 2006

    Kathleen from Belgium asked an excellent question about her theory that generally men only are interested in weak women who are in need of protection. See more about this question and my answer here:

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 3:40 PM

    2 Comments:

    At 2:13 PM, Blogger Matt said...

    fyi - it's "independent" - there is no "a".

    Cheers (cute site!)

     
    At 3:25 PM, Blogger Vampire Bear said...

    Thanks, apostata! I had a feeling I was spelling it wrong when I had it right to begin with. How silly I feel.

    PS: Have you any questions? I would love to help in any way I can.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home