My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Are state lotteries a good thing?

    Friday, March 24, 2006

    From Nidrian:

    Why, hello, Vampire Bear! I do have a question for you. Do you think state lotteries are a good thing? I know that the money goes to help improve schools and other public services but do you feel it's wise to make millionaires out of random yahoos who think they'd actually win against the incredible odds?

    Thank you for your public service. It's very altruistic.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 9:12 PM

    2 Comments:

    At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thank you, Mr. Bear. That was a good answer. I like the idea of lottery money paying for health insurance for those who can't afford it.

    Keep up the good work!

     
    At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    In Canada we have free health care.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home