My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • The Beginning

    Friday, March 24, 2006

    I decided I wanted to make a site to help people, and to answer people's questions - on video, no less - but then I realized that I couldn't afford to make a site, or pay for a host for video files. This is chiefly because I am a bear, and therefore have no money.

    Though I have no money, I do have a few friends who, while not giving me money, gave me some ideas - youtube is free, and so is blogger. So I'm using the two to make this - ask Vampire Bear. I even have a g-mail because that too is free - askvampirebear at gmail.com - I have been told to seperate it to avoid spamp. I'll add my introductory video here soon.

    Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions you may have for me, Vampire Bear by e-mail at askvampirebear at gmail.com. I hope to answer every question the best that I can.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 3:08 AM

    1 Comments:

    At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Vampire Bear,

    I think this is a great idea and now I want to think of a question to ask you, because I loved your first answer.

    Big bear hugs from
    Tartany (owner of messicat)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home