My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • New Look for Ask Vampire Bear

    Sunday, April 02, 2006

    Thanks to Kathleen of Pina Coladas Design, Ask Vampire Bear the blog has a lovely new look. I'm quite excited with the new look. Sad to say my friend's computer I use is down right now but tomorrow it should be fixed. Yay!

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 1:38 AM

    2 Comments:

    At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why are you always out of focus? Are you a fuzzy bear?

    Dov Ber (actually Baer with a yud)

     
    At 5:38 PM, Blogger Vampire Bear said...

    I didn't realize I was always out of focus. Must be the camera my cameraman uses.

    I wonder how you'd write 'vampire' with hebrew.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home