My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Ask Vampire Bear Ad (1)

    Thursday, March 30, 2006

    Well things have been pretty quiet around the office lately, and I thought I might make an advertisement and see if it would bring in some questions. You can follow the youtube link to see how you can repost it on your own web site or blog or myspace or what not. Hee hee.



    If you would like to post this ad on your own web site feel free to do so. Copy and paste the following code to get it on there and help spread the word.

    <object width="425" height="350">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwgxxoC4o7A">
    </param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uwgxxoC4o7A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    </embed></object>

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 1:57 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home