My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Short Vacation

    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    Well I'm off for a few days while the producer celebrates Passover.

    Meanwhile, you can feel free to think of questions you have for me. I would be quite happy to help you in any way that I can.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 3:37 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home