My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • the end of passover

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Well it seems the end of Passover is upon us and so my producer and director is off for a couple of days. I'd be quite happy to see some questions when we come back from our break. There won't be any holidays for another month or so.

    I'm working on a question from redgreen - great question, by the way! :)

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 10:04 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home