My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • hey the theory is correct - non family friendly link

    Wednesday, April 16, 2008

    this theory i read on penny arcade is very true. in the last week i have received some very rude remarks. Oh, help me! People think a video I made is homosexual, or an ad two of my friends made is pointless! Please, internets, my feelings are so fragile! How will I cope if people don't love me?

    This is a family friendly blog so hate filled homophobic comments are deleted, whether they are left here or on the youtube videos. Grow up, play some Rock Band and make something for yourself instead of trying to destroy what other bears do.

    Seriously.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 2:26 AM

    1 Comments:

    At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *lolol @ penny arcade* Seriously. People suck. And whatnot.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home