My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Vampire Bear - Week In Pop 11/23

    Friday, November 23, 2007

    Oh, I am looking forward to getting a good camera again, or to getting my camera in working order. Meanwhile, if you are a fan of the Maury Povich show you may appreciate this onesie which celebrates the Paternity Test shows, which have pretty much taken over the show itself. How adorable

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 7:05 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home