My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • If it's not one thing, it's another. Really.

    Friday, January 25, 2008

    Hi all,

    I'm sorry but even now a video is in the uploading process and my videographer won't be able to link it here because it is taking so long to upload and well, Shabbos is here - and he's Jewish. Sorry. I have been trying to get it uploaded for an hour but nothing seems to want to work.

    On the BRIGHT side, I have a working camera again! Yay!

    Labels:

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 7:36 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home