My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Ask Vampire Bear - All of my Relationship Advice

    Friday, September 15, 2006

    I found a spiffy function in Youtube that lets me make playlists with whatever videos I want. Actually it was Uncle Bling that helped me out on that one.

    If all goes well you can bookmark this entry and from now on it will be automatically updated every time I add relationship related questions to it.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 6:17 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home