My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Ask Vampire Bear - So You Want To Be A Vampire??

    Wednesday, August 09, 2006

    Uncle Bling said I should have some sort of introduction so from now until I change it Ask Vampire Bear will have this little jingle at the beginning. I may change it from time to time if you get bored with it, or perhaps it will remain relatively the same like the opening credits to 'Days of Our Lives'. Hee hee.


    posted by Vampire Bear @ 7:26 PM

    2 Comments:

    At 9:18 PM, Blogger koyore said...

    love the song, but just do not get the graphic behind you while you are singing.

     
    At 9:32 PM, Blogger Vampire Bear said...

    The background is actually a lithograph that used to hang in a lot of Starbucks locations back when there were very few Starbucks locations. It was thrown out in the trash when they redecorated and recovered. It depicts a farmer.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home