My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • More Answers Coming Soon

    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    I'm sorry I have been a bit of a slacker but I get a little discouraged when I look at an empty inbox every day. Well I do have a number of questions to answer and some of them I am researching and working on while others I am putting a lot of thought into. I don't want to just rush off half witted humorous replies when these are intense inquiries.

    Some of you may wonder what I do when I am not answering questions. As you may know I watch a great deal of television (I have been told when I say it, it sounds like 'telebision.') My two favourite programs to watch are Coronation Street and EastEnders because they are on so often and are so good. Another show I happen to watch a lot is Days of our Lives.

    Here's a photo of me reading up on Days of our Lives on one of the best Days of our Lives web sites, Prevuze. :)

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 3:02 PM

    2 Comments:

    At 4:36 PM, Blogger Prevuze said...

    Thanks for mentioning us, VB, as well as your encouraging comments.

     
    At 4:40 PM, Blogger Prevuze said...

    Thanks for mentioning us, VB, as well as your encouraging comments.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home