My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • 2,996 Tribute Project - Daniel Patrick Trant

    Monday, September 11, 2006

    I signed up to the 2,996 Tribute Project - a tribute to the 2,996 people who were killed due to the attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001. The person I talk about is Daniel Patrick Trant.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 3:15 PM

    1 Comments:

    At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello, my name is Victor Tracy and I was a life-long friend of Dan Tran.
    Due to the way they liked to seat students alphabetically I sat next to him in practically every class we shared. We are both from large families and the joke was that if the Trants and Tracys they would have to close the school for lack of students.
    I have a public access cable TV show where I play a werewolf named Chester Wolfe and have made it a regular part of the show to honor Dan's memory on the anniversary of his untimely demise so I realy appreciate your comments about Dan.
    The world lost a great man in Dan.
    Thank You again-Vic Tracy aka Chester Wolfe from the Two Fat Ghouls Horror Classics

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home