My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • hearse carrying body in carpool lane + git yom tov

    Thursday, June 01, 2006

    Well Shevuos starts tonight and since my main web technician who helps me put all this together and records me is 'Shomer Shabbos' that means I won't be online until Saturday night aka 'Motzaie Shabbos'.

    Meanwhile, here's a quick question I got which seems more like a setup for a joke than a plea for advice. That's okay.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 2:52 PM

    1 Comments:

    At 3:12 AM, Blogger tattytiara said...

    Are vampire bears snuggle-able if you sleep with a night light? ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home