My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY, United States

I was adopted from a Barnes & Noble in Manhattan - I came with a weird chocolate related name but I go by Vampire Bear, or VB for short. You can e-mail me at askvampirebear at gmail.com

Name:
Email Address:
What is your question for Vampire Bear?

Free email forms

Previous Posts

  • Ask me a Question!
  • Powered by Blogger

  • Design by Kathleen Verhetsel
  • Blog Directory & Search engine
  • Fark.com makes me laugh
  • corrie.net a Coronation Street fan site
  • Ask Vampire Bear! - Blogged
  • Long Time No Post? I'm sorry...

    Wednesday, February 28, 2007

    Ask Vampire Bear is not over, my dear friends. Far from it. I think I needed a little break and honestly I have been a little down owing to a lack of questions over the last few months. I mean I haven't gotten any. I used to get a few questions a week and that was great. Maybe people think this is a joke web site or that I don't really mean to help people.



    Pretty sad, right? I mean, I was a little disoriented that day. Good thing I live with friends who helped me properly make mac & cheese. Anyhow... I do have a backlog of questions to answer but I really love logging into my e-mail and seeing new questions there, particularly of the more serious variety. As much fun as it is telling you what I eat for lunch or where I sleep, I really love giving advice that could possibly help you be happier.

    posted by Vampire Bear @ 2:52 PM

    1 Comments:

    At 8:46 PM, Blogger Paul Kimball said...

    VB:

    Well, I don't really have any pressing problems, otherwise you'd be the first... er, "person", that I would ask. Still, my fiance and I love to read your blog, so keep up the good work!

    Best regards,
    Paul Kimball

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home